Welcome to the last day of Soup Week. Here is the last soup: Veggie and Noodle Soup.
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 (14.5 oz) cans chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 box of noodles. I used these little ones. I think elbow would be a good choice as well.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies. Corn, Carrots,Peas, Beans.
- a bunch of random seasonings. I used, dried mustard, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, old bay seasoning, and a few others.
- Throw it all in a crock pot or in a dutch oven, or just a pot. Stir. Cook until warm. Serve and Enjoy!