Gin? One of my top three liquor choices. Earl Grey? One of my top three tea choices. Mix them? Heck yes!!
I found this recipe on the Famed Table. I was in love with everything it involved. My excitement was short lived, when I realized my fairy godmother has not gifted me with tea rosebuds. But it was still delicious without the little pink petals. Thankfullly not many of my immediate family members care for gin like I do. It worked out well.
**Warning** this amount really only makes one drink. It seems like you’d have enough for a few more, you won’t. I doubled the recipe and had only a bit extra. **
- 1.5 oz simple syrup
- 1.5 oz lemon juice
- 3 oz Earl Grey infused gin
- 3 ice cubes
- club soda
- dried rose tea buds, ya know, if you have it sitting around.
- In a glass, combine simple syrup, lemon juice and the infused gin. Stir.
- Add 3 ice cubes and top off the glass with club soda. Stir again.
- Add your pretty stuff if you have it.