Unless your a vampire.
Everyone in my immediate family loves garlic. We even go to the garlic festival every year. There is even a large selection of cheeses there as well, and I enjoy some good cheese.
Lets move on, shall we? I found a recipe on Damn Delicious for Parmesan Garlic Pasta, this is an adaption based on their recipe. It combines, pasta, garlic, and cheese. Bonus: it’s a 1 pot meal. Heres what you need:
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced ( I used 6)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk, add more if needed. (I used heavy cream)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- Salt and lots of pepper. Unless your not into the whole spice aspect.
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes. If you have the real stuff use that.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in broth, milk, butter and fettuccine; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked, about 20 minutes. Stir in Parmesan. If the mixture is too thick, add more cream as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.