A few weeks ago Ricky and I attended at part at a friends house and we couldn’t think of what to bring. Of course theres always wine, chips & dip, or beer. But we wanted to bring food, and something that was different. I found these pinwheels online and thought that they looked simple enough to make. Not only are they simple, but they were a ton of fun to make, and a little messy!
They went over great at the party and a few people even asked for the recipe!
Adapted From: Mom on time out
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 Tbls pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove crescent rolls from can and lay out in a long rectangle. Pinch the seams together well.
- Sprinkle cheddar and mozzarella cheeses on top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle ground beef and bacon.
- Drizzle with pizza sauce.
- Roll up like a cinnamon roll and cut into 8 rolls.
- Place in a lightly greased pie pan or 9-in square baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy the deliciousness!!