What is better than tacos? Not much. But these Ranch Chicken Tacos come in close. It’s simple to follow, not expense to make, and taste great! Ricky wasn’t having it, since i said tacos and he saw chicken. But he did eat it, with a small amount of toppings on it!
Adapted From: Real House Moms
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks ( We used 3)
- olive oil
- 1 taco seasoning pack
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- tortillas (or hard taco shells)
- toppings-more ranch dressing, tomatoes, lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, ect.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil over medium high heat
- Add pieces of chicken and cook completely
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning mix over the cooked chicken (DO NOT add water)
- Stir the chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes until all the chicken is coated and the powder is stuck to the chicken pieces
- Add ranch dressing and stir until well combined
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes
- Fill tortillas or taco shells with chicken, a little additional ranch, and taco toppings (or make into a salad with the chicken, ranch, and toppings)