It seems that the moment Autumn hits, so do invitations, appointments, and birthdays. My calendar is the most filled during the months of September and October. It seems that dinners are either on the go, or something simple at home. I found a way to cook something delicious, and do it on a busy day. You throw it all together then cook it and done!! The recipe I use is from Oh Sweet Basil. It has a lot of delicious dishes to choose from!! This recipe alone has 3 options, homemade, semi homemade, and not homemade at all. I used the not homemade one, but really want to try the others as well. Ricky the Picky ate this, and had no idea that it contained cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Long Grain White Rice
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Carrots, sliced
- ½-1 lb Ground Beef, cooked
- Cheddar or colby jack cheese, sliced about 9 pieces
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8×9″ baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Stir together the soup,rice, water, carrots, and beef. Place in the baking dish and bake for 90 minutes. Top with cheese slices and bake a few more minutes or until melted.