This recipe is easy to make, bake, and take.
Haha. I crack myself up.
But really this is so simple to make and kids love it.
I saw this recipe on A Treats Affair and put it into my Cook This folder. Normally Ricky is much harder to please when trying new things, but he loves all the things in this dish separately and now, together as well.
As much as I love making meatballs, I simply did not have the time that day, so I used some frozen ones, which I defrosted/cooked a little.
- 20-25 meatballs
- 1 jar (24-26 oz) marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used Kraft finely shredded triple cheddar cheese)
- 10-12 frozen Grands!® Frozen Mini Buttermilk Biscuits
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- Place 20-25 meatballs in a casserole dish.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the meatballs.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the marinara sauce.
- Slice the frozen biscuits in half and top the casserole with them.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the casserole is bubbly on the edges and the biscuits are golden brown.
- Serve warm with more grated cheese on top.