Happy Wednesday. Half way to the weekend. I didn’t have a lot of time for dinner this evening, I had to be at a training at 6pm. Thankfully this dish can be tossed together and placed in the fridge to cook when ready. Lilluna’s recipe for this Swiss Cheese Chicken is absolutely delicious and easy to prepare. So so easy.
This mixture is delicious, I’ve put it in other casseroles with pork. Maybe even in pasta dishes as well.
- 4-6 Chicken Breast, I sliced mine into halves.
- 6-8 Slices Swiss Cheese or use all 10, it’s not nice to waste cheese.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pat chicken dry and place in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread this over chicken and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 mins – 1 hour.